Rotary systems and equipment
Progressive cavity pumps..:: Read More ::..
Progressive cavity pumps
NEMO® progressing cavity pumps are utilized to convey many types of fluids in a continuous, low pulsating manner, while maintaining an accurate flow.
The pumps are specifically designed for products with the following characteristics:
High solids content (maximum particle size up to 6”/150 mm) and free of
- High solids content (maximum particle size up to 6”/150 mm) and free of solids
- Low to high viscosity (1 mPas - 3 million mPas)
- Thixotropic and dilatant
- Lubricating and non-lubricating
- Aggressive (pH 0 - 14)
- Capacities from a few mililitres up to 500 m3/h (2,200 gpm)
Number of stages ranging from 1 up to 8 for pressures from 6 (90 psi) up to 48 bar (680 psi) as standard, up to 240 bar (3,400 psi) as high pressure
- Bakery Products
- Barrel Emptying for Fruit Processing
- Beverage Industry
- Confectionary Industry
- Dairy Product
- Edible Fat and Oil Processing
- Fishing Industry
- Fruits and Vegetables Processing
- Meats Industry
Rotary lobe pumps..:: Read More ::..
Rotary lobe pumps
The hygienic design of component and machinery as well as self-draining cleavability of parts of a plant are defined in multitude of rules and regulations.